Saturday, March 8, 2008

Generations

Migraines are hell. I came home yesterday, shut the double blinds in my room, and went to bed. I must have dozed off, because I woke up and it was blissfully dark out. Of course, that meant that when E and I went to bed at midnight, I couldn't fall asleep. Which led me to thinking about car windows.

My generation says to roll down the window. And we make the hand signal like we're using the manual window crank. What is the next generation going to do? When will people stop remembering that there were manual cranks for windows? Not that these thoughts keep me up at night, but when you're not sleeping, you ponder many weird things. With the amount that I'm awake in the middle of the night, these thoughts are common. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Eventually I fell asleep and dreamed of white cloud fry. Maybe I should get some more friends for my fishies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start!!! :-)

Mmmmmm....fish fry....

Unknown said...

you do have odd thoughts . . . It does explain a lot :-)