Friday, September 18, 2009

Forgetful

E forgets things. I like to think its because he's got so many interesting thoughts to think about. And because he's got ADD. Oooh, shiny!!!

Anyway, I got home today to discover that he left the bathroom heater on. It was 80 degrees upstairs, and the smoke detector was beeping from a worn out battery (probably coincidence). Can't wait to see the electric bill this month...

E has been known to leave the bathroom light on all day. Or the cellar light all night. Or the attick light for days until I notice it.

Do I leave notes at the door: "Before you leave the house, make sure all electronics you turned on are now off." Or do I just not leave the house before him in the morning?

I think I need to get him this shirt. Won't solve the problem, but will make both of us laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! So true.