Friday, July 10, 2009

Pregnant?

OK, so, to heck with Evan, I can keep from posting this until the time comes when we're sharing. We're trying to get pregnant. We've been trying since the last time my magic beans came up for re-upping, about June 16. Of course, that was green bean week, so we've been trying since then, but, you get the idea.

Since then, I've been seeing signs of being pregnant. My sense of smell is the biggest sign, I'm smelling EVERYTHING: the smoke of a neighbor's fire, the kitty box that was recently changed, the day lilies (who knew they had a sweet smell?)... And then there's the cramps. I've had cramps for the past week, and a couple of days ago, it was bad enough that I decided to take some Tylenol (I'm trying to be baby friendly, just in case). Of course, a couple of days before I was playing with EG's toddler, L, and I had sore muscles from that, so it could have been due to that... Add on top my sore breasts, and I'm wondering...

So, we'll see. In a short while I'll either get green bean week, or not. And we'll know.

No comments: