Friday, September 17, 2010

The Tristan Report - Prior to 4 Months

So, I've decided to compile a list of Tristan's firsts prior to 4 months. So, without further ado...


May 8 - Tristan is born!
May 9 (Mother's Day) - Tristan meets Grammy and Grandpi Thomas
May 10 - Tristan comes home and freaks out the kitties
May 15 - Tristan meets Grandpa Downing and Grandma Debi
May 21 - Tristan's first cold, and a visit to the pediatrician
May 26 - Tristan visits Grammy and Grandpi Thomas
May 28 - Tristan starts wearing newborn size cloth diapers
May 29 - Tristan is the youngest guest at our friends E & N's wedding
May 31 - Tristan meets his Great Grandma Downing
June 4 - Tristan meets Grandmamasita Phoenix who's come to visit for a couple of weeks from New Mexico
June 7 - Tristan meets Auntie S

June 8 - Tristan is 1 month old!
June 8 - 1 month pediatrician appointment, 11 pounds, 2 oz, 22 3/4 inches
June 13 - I have my first Guinness in over 10 months, yum!
June 15 - Tristan stays home with Grandmamasita while E and I go out to dinner
June ?? - Tristan swims in the pool
July 2 - Tristan and my first circus!
July 4 - Tristan and Daddy have a play date with N, while I go to the movies with E
July 5 - Tristan starts wearing small size prefold cloth diapers

July 8 - Tristan is 2 months old!
July 12 - I have mastitis, complete with fever, and I throw my back out, ugh
July 12 - 2 month pediatrician appointment, 15 pounds, 10 oz, 24 inches
July 15 - Tristan is really talking (baby talk anyway)
July 18 - Tristan sleeps through the night for the first time, 9:15pm-4:15am
July 20 - I give my 3 weeks notice, soon to be a SAHM!
July 21 - Our first visit to the mommies group at Leominster Hospital
July 22 - Tristan and I visit work so everybody can meet Tristan, and to say goodbye
July 30 - Tristan starts sleeping through the night on a regular basis, approximately 9pm-6am every day

August 8 - Tristan is 3 months old!
August 9 - I'm officially a SAHM now!
August 12 - First play date with our new friends M and S, whom we met at the mommies group
August 14 - First overnight trip and Tristan meets his twin cousins A and J
August 15 - Hulka family reunion, where Tristan meets all of his Great Great Aunts and second (and third and forth) cousins
August 17 - Tristan's first night in his crib
August 20 - First weekend trip, staying 2 nights at the island with N and E
August 25 - We attend E's company outing in the rain, but manage to stay dry
August 28 - Tristan stays home with Grammy and Grandpi Thomas while E and I go out on a date
September 5 - Grandpa Downing and Grandma Debi come to visit after returning home from 2 months in Alaska

September 8 - Tristan's 4 months old!

So, that, in a nut shell, is Tristan's first 4 months.

No comments: