Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pregnancy symptoms - 9 weeks, 2 days

  • All day (morning) sickness subsiding, though mornings are still tough.
  • Tired like never before, but that's good since I was an insomniac and now I'm sleeping! Makes it hard to do things like get up the energy to clean the house though.
  • Migraines that I've had for 20 years are GONE!!!!! Had I known that was going to happen, we might have tried earlier!
  • Mild headaches during the day, though not every day.
  • Breasts sore, though less than 6-8 weeks. They're also 1 size bigger (started at 36D, how much bigger can they get?!?)
  • Not much food is appetizing, but get morning sickness if I don't eat, so I'm grazing a lot. I'm CRAVING Mexican food from the Border Cafe! May have to go there with E soon... I also had a dream this morning about french fries, and woke up drooling (first time THAT's happened). Discovered this morning that I've lost 2 lbs, probably due to the lack of appetizing food.
  • Sense of smell overpowering, which leads to morning sickness. Avoiding the kitchen at home and at work helps though.
  • "Pregnancy brain" - I keep forgetting things, which is so unusual for me, it's funny. I got out the winter clothes and left 3/4 of my long sleeved shirts on top of the cedar chest. Then thought I needed to buy more shirts because I only had 7 days worth of shirts in my dresser. The cedar chest is right next to the dresser!

No comments: